Monday, May 28, 2007

Weekends are for recharging the batteries :-)

Time and time again I'm reminded of the importance of weekends. I had had a rather intensive weekend last 2 weeks; what with focusing on my certification for NLP coach and concentrating on 1 heavy duty report for my main business documents client. Last weekend, though, was just great. I spent most of Saturday at home, working on my Yugen Ideas website, taught myself FTP too. I got a little bit impatient with TV over the weekend, so I spent more time with my books. Sunday was spent looking for a signature piece for my living room i.e. a 6' TV cabinet. I also went to the gym with C and met up with R for lunch. I listened to my Timeline Therapy CDs and read my notes + textbook to prepare for this weekend's Timeline Therapist certification program and I enjoyed floating above my timeline. I felt like a plane. Today, I feel very relaxed and energetic. More ready to face what will come my way. Now I'm planning which Shrek meal toy to get from McDonalds :-)

I'm grateful for weekends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you..I have a one day weekend, if I decide to go to the gym, I end up not getting much rest. If I don't go to the gym, I get rest, but feel guilty. If I had two days, I could go gyming on sat, and leave sun for rest..
SC

Kryptonite said...

SC,

How about reframing this statement to going to the gym AND having a nice rest after that? :-D

I was in Cheng's class yesterday morning. It was fun!

Take care of each other,
Faz