Monday, January 22, 2007

Type indicator-ed

In Singapore now - in the middle of my training to achieve international accreditation to administer the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator tool and interpret the results. What an awesome tool to help improve profit and team effectiveness. And the key gift of MBTI is of course - to help you understand yourself and have a better idea of why you do the things you do and say. Awesome. Did the exam today. Worked out the math - we will pass it if we do not get more than 16 questions wrong.

Agghhh....

I miss home. I miss my gym classes. I miss my punching bag in my living room. I miss my rug. I miss my bed. I miss my friends. I miss my mom and dad. I miss Awang, Intan, Kak Lah and my two nieces. I miss Mawaddah.

I miss my space and the people who make my life sweet.

I'll be home on Wednesday afternoon!!! Cant wait.

No comments: