Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ashita noh kioku

OC is going home to Hamburg Thursday night. I'll be in the east coast then so I wont be able to see him off at the airport. It's the Canopy Walk in FRIM in an hour - if it's not open we'd go visit the Tugu Negara - one of my favorite places ever.

When I asked him what would be his ashita-noh kioku (memories of tomorrow), he listed down a few:

  1. times spent with Ben (ya Ben's awesome, thats why we're great friends)
  2. us cooking green curry together
  3. our trip to Malacca together with C

And he'll forever remember us when he looks at the black and white Gary Quah print that I got for him. A snapshot of the KL Tower from a window, much like the view he got from his office.

Dirk, Nadine and Julia are enjoying themselves in Sabah. Eh - I just realised that the tent Dirk bought could fit all 3 of them comfortably. Wah - then Dirk will be in a great sandwich every night lah! Wow. Way to go, dude!

My friends - who'll always be part of my memories of tomorrow :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the film?

Kryptonite said...

Hi Anonymous -

I havent yet, but it is on my list of movies to look for. Have you? Do share what you think of it if you have.

Cheers,
Faz

Anonymous said...

Twin Towers are so nice. It remember me some wonderful shots from Boubekeur the French Photographer

http://boubekeur.blog.lemonde.fr/2006/02/05/2006_02_to_the_top/

I love his photos and especially the ones from KL

XXX